Exact skip times are not guaranteed. You will receive a free text notifying you when your skip driver is on-route.
We will make every effort to facilitate a change to your skip size subject to availability. Charges will apply for a larger skip.
We will make every effort to accommodate a change of date for your order. Please contact email@example.com to request your date change.
Our standard hire period is 4 days. If you wish to keep your skip for longer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges may apply.
We are happy to provide rates for repeat skip orders. We can provide a tailored solution to meet your needs and your budget.
Materials we DO Accept
Materials we DO NOT accept
Each skip has a maximum fill line clearly indicated on its side. If the skip is filled beyond this point it cannot be collected for safety reasons and our driver will ask you to remove some material before he can load the skip.
In general, you should give some thought as to how you will fill your skip. Larger items need to be placed carefully if you are to avoid creating unfilled spaces that stop you getting the most out of your skip.
We offer our household customers in Dublin, Meath, Kildare, and Wicklow the following services:
Commercial clients in Dublin, Meath, Kildare, and Wicklow can avail of these services:
1. Mini skip - Holds up to 20 black bags - Approx. 2 cubic yards capacity.
2. Midi skip - Holds up to 30 black bags - Approx. 3 cubic yards capacity.
3. Standard skip - Holds up to 60 black bags - Approx. 6 cubic yards capacity.
4. 14 Cubic yards - Suitable for light waste - Max Weight: 1.2 tonnes capacity. (Please call the office for availability)
5. 20 Cubic yards roll-on - Approx. 20 cubic yards capacity. (Please call the office for availability)